-
August 5th, 2004, 01:03 AM
#1
Inactive Member
A friend of mine from high school is The Player
I can't stop laughing...
EDITE note the words THE PLAYER are links
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</font>
-
August 5th, 2004, 04:08 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
August 5th, 2004, 04:50 AM
#3
Inactive Member
You mean that show on UPN where that group of guys all try to hook up with that girl?
-
August 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes....
See the links in my original post....
I know her and her family...
-
August 5th, 2004, 09:55 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Thats a hoot man!! Dear god..if my gf knew someone that was on a reality show..I, nor anyone else, would never hear the end of it!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks